👇 Love Google Ads & Need a New Job? Read On 👇
Been in PPC 3+ years and live in the US of A?
Have experience with Shopping Ads?
Love Google Ads and Microsoft Ads, too?
We are looking for a creative thinking, purposefully pondering, intellectually innovative Paid Search Specialist to add to our team. Your primary job would be to manage a small number of client accounts in our Full Service program which means making the optimization decisions in the account, strategizing on the account with the rest of our team, and communicating directly with the clients on their results and goals (great communication skills are as important to us as great PPC skills!).
Sound like you? Well… please… continue reading!
What is ZATO all about?
ZATO is a micro-agency of Paid Search experts that believe employee satisfaction leads to client satisfaction. We provide fantastic employee benefits (seriously… not just your run-of-the-mill Competitive Pay, PTO, and Insurance… although… we have that too…) and YOU can be part of a team that strives to think outside the box about PPC and is constantly pondering the big picture ideas in the Digital Marketing world.
Don’t think we ponder? Just check out the book our owner, Kirk Williams, wrote about the “Ponderings of a PPC Professional.”
Please note, ZATO is a Paid Search only agency. We manage Google Ads and Microsoft Ads (including all channels within, such as Gmail, Discovery, Display, Shopping, YouTube, etc) but do not manage Social Ads, Email Marketing, SEO, etc.
That sounds great! But… How did ZATO become a thing?
ZATO Marketing was created and conceived by owner, Kirk Williams. Kirk started the company as the lone employee and has since grown ZATO into an internationally-known Paid Search micro-agency of experts. He has carved out a niche for himself as the go-to Google Shopping expert (you’ve probably seen him on Twitter… maybe that’s how you got to this post). He has been named one of the Top 25 Most Influential PPCers in the world by PPC Hero 5 years in a row, has written articles for many industry publications, and is a frequent guest on digital marketing podcasts and webinars. And guess what? If you work for ZATO you get to talk to this guy pretty much every day.
You mentioned benefits?
I said it before and I’ll say it again, ZATO believes employee satisfaction leads to client satisfaction. Here is a sample of the benefits you would enjoy as an employee at ZATO.
- 100% Employee Health, Dental, Vision insurance coverage
- Tier’d PTO based on tenure with ZATO
- Monthly Mental Health Days (Mental Health Days: one business day of your choice during each month to use in a way that will allow you to mentally relax and breathe. The activity is up to you, it could be reading a book at your favorite coffee shop or playing video games. The purpose is to give you a paid mental breather that doesn’t always happen in a normal PTO or vacation day).
- Traditional holidays paid time off, including your birthday (!)
- Employer Match Retirement options
- Competitive Pay
- The ability to work remotely (you can work for ZATO from anywhere in the U.S.)
- Growth and Learning with leaders in the PPC industry
- Small Agency means your voice will be heard and you get to help shape our future!
Sold! How do I become part of this awesomeness?
Are you an expert in the PPC field? Do you find yourself wanting to discuss PPC Strategy to friends that have absolutely no idea what you do for a living? Do you find yourself pondering on the big picture ideas?
Just click on the application link below and send us your information.
We are looking forward to getting to know more about you.